Companies which have allegedly been defrauded by the Municipal Chief Executive Officer (MCE) of the Nsawam/Adoagyiri, Isaac KwadwoBuabeng, and two others, using the name of the New Patriotic Party (NPP) Chairman, Freddie Blay, have gone wild.
Founders and Chief Executive Officers (CEO’s) of these companies who have waited with bated breath for the refund of the monies taken from them, are threatening to take the matter further for redress.
They are resorting to the court action since all promises of them having their money refunded have all failed.
The MCE and two others, according to information, are under investigation by the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) for using the ruling New Patriotic Party (NPP) Chairman’s name to allegedly defraud unsuspecting contractors.
The MCE and his accomplices as gathered, since 2019, allegedly defrauded a group of about 26 contractors in what turned out to be contract scam by using the name of the NPP National Chairman, Freddie Blay.
The MCE and one Davies KwashieAdatey, who works at the Assembly stand accused of taking huge sums of money from the individual contractors, including one Member of Parliament (name withheld) and one Nana Agyemang, Aka Maroneunder the false pretense that they would be given contracts.
This, they did by telling contractors that the amount taken would be given to the NPP National Chairman, Freddie Blay who would then order for the contracts to be awarded to them.
Meanwhile, speaking on Neat FM in response to an earlier publication, the MCE Isaac KwadwoBuabeng denied his involvement in the supposed fraud.
According to him, he had taken several steps to ensure that those who were alleged to be involved in such dealings were queried and punished.
However, lists of the companies in possession of this paper have revealed that during the heat of the controversies over the promised contracts,out of the alleged total of GH¢530,000 some GH¢180,000 was released and refunded back to the Contractors.
Below are details of the Contractors and the monies they allegedly paid for the supposed contracts that were to be facilitated by Freddie Blay:
- JOSEMAUKYE LTD GHC 15,000.00 NOT RELEASED
- HYDRONOMICS GH¢20,000.00 NOT PAID
- NEW LIFE DRILLING GH¢20,000.00 NOT PAID
- ODAE LIMITED GH¢20,000.00 NOT PAID
- TRIPPLE A GH¢20, 000.00 Paid: 10,000.00 Not Paid 10,000.00
- LEWU CONSTRUCTION GH¢20,000.00 PAID
- RABIN GH LTD GH¢20,000.00 Paid: 10,000.00 Not Paid: 5,000.00
- K.K. STARS (OSEI) GH¢20,000.00 NOT PAID
9.LUMA (OSEI)…… GHC20,000.00 NOT PAID 20,000.00
- CINQ STARS GH¢40,000.00 Paid: 15,000.00 15,000.00
- MOHIBHID GH¢37,000.00 15,000.00 Not Paid: 15,000.00
- ASVLIMITED (OSEI) GH¢20,000.00 NOT PAID
- OMC GH¢20,000.00 Paid: 10.000.00 Not Paid: 10,000.00
- BOAHEN CONSTRUCTION GHC20,000.00 NOT PAID
- P. K EFFAH GHC20,000.00 NOT PAID
- SANDICO GHC40,000.00 NOT PAID
- ADDIUE WUSUMA GHC20,000.00 HALF PAID
- FANNASH GHC20,000.00 NOT PAID
- NEW DYNAMIC IMPEX GHC20,000.00 NOT PAID
- FAWCO GHC20,000.00 NOT PAID
- TAMABUILD GHC15,000.00 NOT PAID
- NARCOPONG GHC40,000.00 NOT PAID
- AZESTA GHC15,000.00 NOT PAID
- E.W AFRICA GHC20,000.00 RELEASED
- RABECK GH LTD GHC70,000.00 NOT RELEASED
- MR DJAN GHC130,000.00 Paid: GHC50,000.00
TOTAL OUTSTANDING: GHC 530,000.00