Politics Sports Palpitation@ GFA! …As Anas Drops Teaser Of Latest Exposé By admin Posted on May 16, 2018 6 min read 0 0 815 Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google+ Share on Reddit Share on Pinterest Share on Linkedin Share on Tumblr By Ernest Addo Waves of tremor are sweeping through the Ghana Football Association (GFA) over a curtain-raiser video to precede internationally acclaimed investigative Journalist, Anas Aremeyaw Anas’ latest exposé, titled ‘NUMBER 12’, at the games governing authority, which is yet to be premiered at the International Conference Centre, in Accra. In the short video that went viral yesterday, a lady dressed in pink was seen heading toward what appeared to be an elevator to an office whilst the music maestro, Kojo Antwi’s, ‘Mitonko’ to wit ‘I’m dozing off’ music was playing at the background. This paper gathered that on daily basis, a number of lawyers, contracted and stationed by some GFA officials, constantly monitor Anas’ facebook page in the hopes that he would slip or deliberately drop hints about the latest exposé so they could race to court to place injunction on the public viewing that is to come off on 6 and 7 June, this year. Yesterday, the owner of New Edubiase football club, Abdul Salam Yakubu reportedly said it is likely he could be captured in the video but was ready to apologise to Ghanaians and the whole world if it turned out he was a victim of Anas corruption exposé. “I know Anas’ new corruption exposé will ensnare top government officials and over 60 administrators/heads in Ghana football. Considering my status in Ghana football administration, it’s most likely I will appear in the exposé documentary,” he envisaged. “In the event that it happens along these lines, I will render an unqualified apology but my view is that the video should give enough proof against the individuals who will be involved in the corruption exposé. It ought not to be done unlawfully by driving individuals to fall for monies and catch them on tape as confirmation of corruption in Ghana football”, he disclosed on Kumasi-based Nhyira Fm during its programme dubbed Nhyira Power Sports. Just last week, Western Regional Football Association (FA) Chairman, Kojo Yankah in an interview said they are not scared of the disgrace if that is what is coming along with the video which is yet to be made public. “We are seriously waiting for him. We have no pity on him or his findings. Whatever adverse findings he has about the football administration he should bring it out. We are patiently waiting for him. If it is disgrace he will be the one to be disgraced. FA, we have not killed anybody. Nobody within the football circles is afraid of him. After the screening of his video, whatever we have to say, we will also say it”, he disclosed. More so, retired FIFA referee Joseph Wellington has expressed worry about the impending screening Anas’ video dubbed No.12 Football and Politics video. In an interview with Ohene Bampoe-Brenya on Happy FM‘s Anopa Bosuo Sports, Mr Wellington, who doubles as the technical instructor of the Referees Association of Ghana, declared that, the highly anticipated video premiering has sent shivers down his spine, though he prayed of not being implicated in it. “We must be worried and of cause we’re worried about this Anas video. This style of investigations is naming and shaming process so everyone is worried. We should pray things turn out good”, the CAF instructor said.